COVID-19 Safety And Procedures
- The Frightmare Compound is an outdoor Open-Air Haunted Attraction. We are not an indoor warehouse haunted house.
- All staff will wear proper face coverings, and be temperature screened before their shift.
- We will have very limited capacity, and social distancing will be strictly enforced
- Max group reservation is 10 people (However, we recommend 6-8 people)
- Sanitizing stations are available throughout the attraction.
- All guests will be asked to follow local health and safety guidelines for face coverings.
- All surfaces and frequently touched areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- We have removed all hanging / squeeze points in the attraction this year for your health and safety.
- No actors will touch you inside the attraction, and we ask you do not touch them. Please maintain 6 foot distance.
- We will be enforcing maximum space between groups. We ask for your help in this as well. Please do not run and catch up with the group in front of you. If you see the group behind you please speed up. We will also have staff inside monitoring this to enforce social distancing.
- All tickets will be by reservation only. There will be very limited tickets for each time slot to help spread out guests so there are no large lines or gatherings.
- Private groups only, you will not be placed in a group with other guests. (Only the party you came with)
- Please stay home if you’re not feeling well, our staff is doing the same.
- We have invested thousands of dollars to insure our community’s health and safety through these difficult times. We want to maintain a fun but safe Halloween season.
We are excited to scare the pants off you this Halloween season… We could all use a little escape from reality.
For any additional concerns please contact us at [email protected]